Friday, November 16, 2007

Please Pray!

I know, I have been doing this alot lately, but I feel like if we storm the gates of Heaven, maybe miracles can happen.

Ok, here it goes. I have developed a friendship with a young man, name will remain anonymous, via email. He lives on the other side of the country. For now, he just wants us to just be friends. Who knows what the future will hold.

I want you to pray that I will have the wisdom to be a sister in Christ, and a friend to him, while we are writing together. He is a great guy, and loves his family, and God. I would like to meet him in person, of course, but that is kinda impossible, since he lives in Georgia and I live in Washington State.

Oh, where did I meet him? On the Homeschool Alumni website. I have a page there, and I am greatly enjoying my time on there, meeting some new friends and finding some old friends too. I didn't know anything like this existed, but it does. You would all appreciate it!

So, if you sisters would pray for me, as I gain more wisdom to save my heart until the right time, and just be a friend to him, while he needs it! We have been doing bible studies together, and talking about everyday things, so nothing serious has come up yet! There are many things we have in common!

Got to go! Getting ready for school!

One of the Maydens-
Laura H.

1 comment:

Mrs. Anna T said...

Laura, I know this isn't easy! You will be in my prayers. Please keep us posted.