Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Recipe Book has Arrived!

The Cookbook is finally here! Yes, but instead of calling it Keepers at Home Recipes, I am calling it the Always Incomplete Recipe Book. Because you will never have enough recipes and no end to them. I hope to have a second edition in a few years. But for now, welcome the Always Incomplete Recipe Cookbook Vol. 1. There are estimated about 170-200+ pages filled with recipes from keepers at home, and daughters at home!
Now, for those of you who would like to have the book in hard copy, we can ship it to you for. $20.00 including shipping.
We do have it in PDF format, for those of you who would like to pay less, and get it right away. The price is only $12.00 to anywhere in the world. And you will be able to print it off, and use it yourself.

International Inquiries!
For those of you out of the country, I can send you the cookbook for the same price as those in the the USA.

If you wish to buy this, please send payment via check or money order, as I have not established a paypal account yet. When I get your payment, I will send you a copy of the recipe book. Expect 2-4 weeks for handling and shipping.

Thankyou for your cooperation and patience. For more info, please email me, with the subject line reading: Recipe Book! at: lmh4him@hotmail.com

No comments: