Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am still here!

Girls, I am sorry I haven't been on in a while. I have been on vacation since mid July. I just got back last week, and have been settling back into my daily routine, with some added extra things.

Mayden Fair is still a major part of my prayer life. I ask the Lord to bless those who want to follow Him, as His Maydens.

I hope you are all well, and thriving. If you have any questions, email me. My email is: lmh4him@hotmail.com and send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

I hope you all haven't given up on me. I have been busy, with visiting family and family coming to visit us. I am back on full boar now! Watch out, I will start writing some things that might be sensitive to some of you, but I will write them anyway, simply because, they need to be said!

Until later, my fine maydens so fair!

In Christ,
Laura

No comments: