Sunday, September 21, 2008

October- A Mayden is Feminine!

Ok, if any of you readers, have something to say about femininity, and want to share it with others, I would be glad to have you write something. Most of my writers are now writing for their own blogs and are dropping out. :( I am so sad, I will miss them terribly! I need some new authors who would like to write about the subjects we talk about on here. If anyone is interested, please contact me at: lmh4him@hotmail.com . If you want to write for Mayden Fair, please put Writing for Mayden Fair, on the subject line, and then send me a little posting about yourself.


Ok, so I am going to be working on an article for Femininity, and get it published before October arrives. I will see you girls there!

Until later,
Laura for Mayden Fair

No comments: