Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trustworthy- August's Subject!

The month of August, we are going to discuss A Mayden is...Trustworthy. Any articles containing the word trust, or trustworthy, or any sudonym, would be appreciated. Anyone of you, who wishes to write, please let me know, send me your email, and I will put it as one of the authors. I hope that we will get more articles this month, as I enjoyed the last month, the Month of July. And this being our second month of writing in this, I hope that we will get some more responce, and be an encouragement to those who are in need of it!

Before the Throne of God above,
I have a strong and perfect plea,
A great high priest who's name is Love,
Who ever lives and pleads for me,
My name is written on his hand,
My name is graven on his heart,
I know that while in Heav'n He stands,
No tongue can bid me hence depart,
No tongue can bid me hence depart!!!

Selah

In Christ Alone,
Laura H.

No comments: